Wednesday 6 February 2013

Proscrastination Picks!

 photo 6768ae37-1789-4154-a650-3b65bcd47fe3_zps4de49cb5.jpg

I have once again succumbed to browsing the internet  for hours on end instead of doing much needed dissertation work. Le sigh. Clothes can be construed as somewhat sociological in nature, so my studying endeavours have not been 100% fruitless, yes?! Here are some picks I have found and would snap up in a heartbeat if money was no object. Unfortunately, I am a poor student and prefer spending my money on vices such as a daily Greggs sausage roll.

1. I have wanted these leggings (treggings?) forever, yet they're out of stock in all of the Topshop stores local to me. I should have purchased them online when they were initially in stock, but I'd prefer to try them on to determine if they are too 'Bay City Rollers'.
2. This jacket looks like the perfect winter coat and looks oh-so off duty Kate Moss.
3. I seriously considered buying this as a Christmas gift for my mum, for the sole reason that I could borrow it, before I realised that would make me a terrible, terrible human being. 
4. I am on the hunt for the perfect pair of chunky, buckled boots to wear in summer with floaty, whimsical dresses. These Jeffrey Campbell Coltranes would  be ideal, however the cut-out detail would not be particularly conducive to Scottish weather. They are so incredibly beautiful though ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment