Tuesday 22 January 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

bday insta

bdayedit

Lolz to my scowl

Dress- Topshop
Shirt- Primark
Leggings - Tesco
Boots- New Look
Jewellery- Gifts

I turned 21 yesterday and had an incredible day with amazing people :) Can't believe how lucky I am. Also can't believe I'm 21 years of age, when I still feel approximately 12. I think I ate my weight in food and  was perilously close to keeling over from a TGI's, birthday cake and sweets induced food coma. Predicting I'll be circa 20 stone by my 22nd. 
This shirt is a recent purchase from Primark. The picture doesn't do any justice to the shoulder and collar detail; cut out and embroidered hearts. SO CUTE! The name necklace was a birthday present  from my parents, bought from a mall in Orlando, Florida whilst they holidayed there in Summer 2012. Sneaky, sneaky mum and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment